- 2 lbs angel-hair pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds Roma tomatoes, cored and quartered lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 6 cups Italian dressing of your choice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8 oz.) jar Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano/li>
Cook pasta in salted water, according to package directions. Drain and combine with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Serve warm or chilled.
Variation: Sauté diced zucchini and squash in 1 tablespoon olive oil until the vegetables are slightly softened and browned before combining them with the rest of the ingredients.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member