Olive Garden Capellini Primavera
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 cup julienne-cut carrots (1/8 x 1/8 x 1 1/2-inch)
- 5 cups (12 ounces) broccoli florets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups (about 8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced yellow squash (cut squash in half lengthwise before slicing)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp beef bouillon granules (or vegetable broth)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, minced
- 1 1/4 cups crushed tomatoes in purée
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lbs fresh angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions, carrots and broccoli in butter 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, squash and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese; stir well. Bring to simmer, then cook 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and flavors are well blended.
Serve over cooked angel hair pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 4 to 6
- Submitted by:
- Recipe Group Member