Woodlands Resort & Inn's Golden Tomato Gazpacho
- 4 ripe yellow tomatoes
- 4 yellow peppers, roasted, peeled
- 4 banana peppers, roasted
- 3 celery stalks, peeled
- 1 small kohlrabi
- 1 red onion
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 4 garlic cloves
- Aged sherry vinegar to taste
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 8 to 12 crayfish, boiled, shelled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Divide vegetables in half. Cut one-half into 1-in. chunks; dice other half.
Puree vegetable chunks in food processor. Push through fine-mesh strainer; add vinegar to strained puree.
Add oil, cilantro, crayfish, diced vegetables, salt and pepper. Chill thoroughly.